Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

★ ROGUE FACTION BUILDER

Offline Onii Jan 25 2020, 1:31 PM
  • Race: Human
  • Total Posts: 21
  • Played by: Onii
80 Mana · ?

ROGUE FACTION BUILDER

WELCOME TO THE ROGUE FACTION BUILDER THREAD!

Q. WHAT'S THIS USED FOR?
A. THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SET UP A ROGUE FACTION WITH DIRE AND HAVE IT OFFICIALLY LISTED IN THE ROGUE RANK PAGE!

Q. HOW DO I QUALIFY?
A. THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO REQUIREMENTS FOR ROGUE FACTIONS, ALTHOUGH THEY DO NOT COME WITH PERKS, MANAGEMENT TOOLS, FEATURING IN THE OFFICIAL GUIDEBOOK OR SEPARATE ROSTER THREADS THAT THE MAIN NATIONS COME WITH. DIRE HOSTS ROGUE FACTION INFORMATION LIKE A CONDENSED MASTER LIST; ALL THE EXTRA JUICY DETAILS WILL BE NEED TO BE POSTED BY YOU.

Q. I'M INTERESTED, WHAT NEXT?
A. GREAT, LET'S GET STARTED!

INFORMATION DIRE NEEDS FROM YOU

YOU CAN MESSAGE YOUR FACTION INFORMATION TO THE DIRE ACCOUNT!

LEADER: tell us your leader's name and link to their account.
FACTION RACES: is your faction going to be predominantly a certain race, or no?
FACTION DESCRIPTION: a brief description about the aesthetic, way it operates, potential goals or the way they treat outsiders--anything that would tell a potential new member what to expect at a first glance! Dire will only use short summaries for your faction entry to make sure that every Rogue faction isn't a text wall. Any detailed information or lore, you'll be able to post on your own!
FACTION HISTORY: how old is this faction? Do they have an infamous background? Have there been previous leaders before yours?
RANK LIST: please give a list of all your ranks and their descriptions. And yes, you can have as few or as many as you want!

Code:
<h4 class="gb-title"><center><font color="#000000">I'D LIKE TO MAKE A ROGUE FACTION, PLEASE!</font></center></h4>

[b]LEADER[/b]:
[b]FACTION RACES[/b]:
[b]FACTION DESCRIPTION[/b]:
[b]FACTION HISTORY[/b]:
[b]RANK LIST[/b]: