Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

[P]  Locked Doors

Offline Jericho May 20 2020, 1:23 AM
  • Rogue
  • Race: Eximius
  • Total Posts: 7
  • Played by: Dorian
210 Mana · View All Items?
Dorsum, more specifically E'telá Quay, had become a place where nearly every twist and turn through these streets and hanging bridges had become ingrained within Jericho’s mind. Years of visitation had taken its toll upon the star speckled eximius’ mind as a map was being easier to visualize without having to hold the papers within one of many hands. All that threw off whatever course he had adapted within these mountain-born establishments were the new additions that either were built further into the peaks or had taken place of an old building. No matter what the case may be it was a place easily navigated and it made conducting business a fairly quick task to square away as long as those who were expected to meet those who brought the delivery were on time. It was not hard to miss the arrival of a pirate’s ship even if they found themselves just off the docks below for by now the Dealbreaker was as familiar a sight as E'telá Quay was to the crew.

Thankfully business had been able to be taken care off within the first few days of the crews arrival as meetings were taken to heart less they wished to lose the deal that had been made with the captain. Inventory marked off and exchanged with those it had been intended for before thoughts of a greater thrill crept itself past the edges of the eximius’ mind to twist about the forefront of it. Entertainment was such a simple thing to seek no matter where one happened to land. However, when attempting to find that specific satisfaction it helped to know who to talk to or where steps needed to be guided in order to meet those important enough to get the information desired. Though Jericho often sought out simple satisfactions that, in some cases, were able to be found on the Dealbreaker itself.

In the cases where they had docked there was a social aspect within the mutated being that pulled him from the decks of the grand vessel with a few familiar faces to make themselves known in whichever tavern could be found. Some sought to find themselves draped in the arms of some whore which was easily found in the brothels or even at times the taverns were drunken patrons were an easy enough target to gain their earnings from. It would have been a lie to say that the eximius had not ever allowed himself to be pulled into the waiting hold of a stranger or even drank enough to set hooves to move in a restlessness through the winding streets of the residence district that bordered upon the business side of things, all it took was crossing one of many bamboo bridges.

Each step came with the heavy click upon the stone that reverberated through the alleyways that fed back into the mountains. Yet it was the rustling of a window being opened, the lift of a glowing gaze to find a far too familiar face making their way out of said window, to be the source of his amusement now. What skin could around the eximius’ eyes scrunched up in the place of a grin as Jericho watched the red plated eximius known as Salamander drop down atop a series of crates with a thud before continuing their descent with a hurried and stumbling gait. Catching themselves at the bottom after making their escape as hands were quick to adjust the way their shirt had settled against their shoulders before pulling tight the strings at the front. Were eyebrows still a thing upon Jericho’s own horned brown they would have lifted with a sense of unvoiced curiosity as golden hooves scuffed upon the stone in the pivot it took to look directly at the other eximius.

Recognition flashed within the golden eyes which found themselves settled upon the dark plated man who addressed them in rather humored tones as hair hissed between the space between his teeth. “Gettin’ into trouble there, love?” An unknowing to what the other had been forced to make such an escape from though Jericho’s eyes told of his suspicions as each set lifted above Salamander’s head to fix upon the window nearly expectant to find a jaded soul bursting halfway out from inside. Either way it does not stop the way the distance is closed either by his own steps or one that worked in tandem with the other eximius’ before one of many arms pulled itself across their shoulders to draw the red scaled one in closer. A tilted crown in their direction being the replacement of a grin that was unable to be given, “We stickin’ ‘round for a show or you got places to be gettin’ to?” Either a welcoming distraction to the wandering course that had been taken beneath the night sky.
Offline Salamander May 28 2020, 12:43 AM
  • Rogue
  • Total Posts: 39
  • Played by: Sbicy
140 Mana · View All Items?
Salamander almost doesn't hear the key fitting into the lock on the front door, a long ear twitching as their hips cut to an immediate stop. A clawed hand slaps down against the man's mouth, stifling the moan of surprise and irritation into a muffled sound beneath their palm. Light brows furrow, bucking up insistently and causing the eximius's hand to clamp around the soft, vulnerable places between his jaw. They grit their teeth, biting back noise as their partner is so pre-nut brained that they don't understand someone is literally walking into the house. Stupid fucker acted like he was dying if he didn't bust it soon, whimpering with wanton abandon behind their hand.

The lock clicks and the door creaks on its hinge, a heavy sound of footsteps following as the stranger turns and proceeds to shut and lock it behind them.

"Fuck, you thirsty shithead. You said he wasn't going to be back today." Salamander hisses, promptly using the man's head as leverage to shove themselves up and off of him. The feeling isn't... great as they practically jump into their pants, belt hanging undone and shirt on backwards as they open up the window.

"Wait--you're just going to leave?!" The man has sat up abruptly, blinking with his dumb boner in his hand like he doesn't know who it belongs to. "What the fuck am I gonna tell him? It's obvious I wasn't by myself." His voice turns sharp with panic, gesturing to the unreasonable amounts of bite marks and red, angry welts from greedy claws along his flesh. Salamander doesn't even turn to admire their handiwork before they're working one long leg out the window and folding their body to squeeze through.

"Not my problem, I'm not married to him. Invite me to the divorce party, darling." With that, they slide out the window and flop down onto some crates. A grunt leaves them when a corner finds their side, but the plating helps to muffle the ache as they right themselves and look up into the many, amused eyes of their crewmate: Jericho. "Oh, just in time!" They prance over to his side, arm slung over his shoulders as the other hand fishes through their open pants to drag out the parts of their shirt that had gotten caught in the scramble. "Me? In trouble? Always." Their grin is woflish, features hiding the flush that lingers and the sweat that gathered in the softer parts of them.

"It's unfortunate that the place I wanted to be suddenly cancelled my reservation, but it's all good. I won't die, at least. What about you, handsome? Got any errands that need doing now that my afternoon is free?" Releasing the other eximius, they work on fixing their belt, discarding their shirt in order to turn it the right way and don it once again. "How's my hair look, babe?" They ask, knowing that the answer was an absolute mess.
Offline Jericho May 28 2020, 2:41 PM
  • Rogue
  • Total Posts: 7
  • Played by: Dorian
210 Mana · View All Items?
To one who knows what to look for it is near impossible to miss the way amusement dances within that pale gaze which tracks the way Salamander makes work in crawling free from the point they landed upon the crates. Jericho only serves as a point to beckon them further as an arm weaves itself about their scaled shoulders. In the closed distance and with a closer inspection it is not difficult to see just in how much disarray the other was in. Shirt on completely wrong as it was tugged free of their pants that remained unfastened in the escape that was made, it was all an interesting sight as the other eximius voiced that trouble was always something upon their tail. And had he the lips to give the red scaled individual a smirk – he would have. Though it is nothing but a flash of always visible teeth before that horned crown takes a glance back towards the open window. Hanging ear twitching at the rise that came from within as whatever aftermath had been left behind was discovered.

Acts put behind them as even when Salamander pulled away the set of arms nearest to them remained at their back, hovering as if intending to corral the eximius even as focus shifted to righting themselves. Hooves turned upon the stones with a click that sounded a bit louder than the other’s footfalls in the nearly quiet streets. Jericho chuckled to their response, “Not dyin’ always be a bonus,” especially when it came to getting mixed up with the humans who dwelled within this portion of town. “This gonna bite you in the ass later?” Implications that it had happened before even should it have been something that could be sorted out, handled, in one way or another. Yet the man did not offer them much time to respond before their frame dipped in a mocking bow, chin tucking only to lift back up as eyes found themselves upon the smaller eximius. “Never to fear, darlin’, you’re fixin’ to spend the night in my care.” Be that good or bad in his crewmate’s eyes it was a promise of entertainment on one of their parts even should the one left in the building come chasing after them.

Humor remained in the way he addressed them as their shirt was flipped around and a hopeful inquest towards what the evening entailed fell from that always wagging tongue. A void had been created in their night, swallowing their plans, though Jericho offered only a thoughtful hum as if debating with himself. Had anything been promised to Everett that he had forgotten before setting off deeper into the mountains of E'telá Quay? “Oooh,” that first note dragging out as if it required more thought that was actually put into it. “Sorry, love. Ain’t got nothin’ on the books, they been filed away n’ wiped from this ol’ memory.” At least for the time as they had taken to drinking some before wandering about the streets. “Ain’t nothin’ on the mind but a bit o’ fun,” muscles doing their best to emote with those near unshifting features and unblocking eyes. In the end it was more of a head tilt as a portion of the membrane slid into place though it was a quick motion before it retreated once more.

‘How’s my hair look, babe?’ Lyrics lifting beneath the fall of their other responses as a body turned to face him after each piece of clothing found some semblance of correctness. Though Jericho still paused as the lower set of arms perched upon his hips as one other lifted to scratch idly at the underside of his chin down the throat. “Ravishin’,” sarcasm heavily inflicted, “Like you lost a fight to a hurricane.” Reaching out with a heavily clawed hand he pushed some of those dark, tangled locks through the opening between their horns as if it would offer something to how it looked. It was only as they drew back that observation remained about the same though he spat out laughter, “There you are, love. Now only a twister beat you. Though best be gettin’ ‘long from here, aye? Think you got some vengeful company comin’ soon ‘nough.” Risen voices just a bit clearer now though there was not much a glance taken to see if it was just the guy shouting out the window.
Offline Salamander Jun 19 2020, 1:36 AM
  • Rogue
  • Total Posts: 39
  • Played by: Sbicy
140 Mana · View All Items?
Jericho sounds like a horse, clip-clopping down the street as those long, thick arms move to bracket the shorter eximius and shelter them. What a gentleman, Salamander would have purred, if they did not have their hands currently shoved down in their pants to get their shirt tucked back in. Their belt jingles loudly as they fasten their trousers and loop it through, ears tilting up as a commotion starts from the window they had crawled from. A smirk forms along their mouth, twisting around to peak between the large eximius's arms to see if they could catch a glimpse of the drama in their wake.

"Hardly." A clawed hand waves dismissively, "I'm not the only person that whore fucks with, I promise. His husband would be run ragged trying to hunt them all down if he sought revenge. The easier culprit sleeps right next to him." Their palms find their cheeks in a look of reverence, golden eyes sparkling in sarcastic awe as they place a delicate touch to Jericho's chest. "Oh, my dashing hero." With that, they hop up to give the big sailor's jaw a kiss, considering he had a couple of feet on them in height.

Lips purse in mild disappointment at the lack of occupation the other had for the evening, feeling the unreleased energy gnawing at their nerves. It makes them antsy, eager to do some activity. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like they'll be running, as the shouts from the fight continue to drift into the open air with no signs of stopping. Sighing, Salamander tries to run a hand through their unruly hair, grunting as their knuckles get caught around dark tangles. Turning to their companion for aid, they push their skull into his hand with a loud, rumbling purr, extra needy for affection after getting their sex cut short.

"Thanks, handsome." Flexing their hair tie around their fingers, they pull it back with a pop of their shoulder from the strange angle to get around the horns. Ponytail remade, they lace their hand with one of Jericho's many, peering up at him with an arched brow, "You itchin' for a fight? We can't expect any action if you're hanging out with me. " Unfortunately, Salamander suspects that one look at Jericho would send any sane human away.

"I suppose we could get some drinks... or use some of the extra stock we have." They grin with mischief, hinting at the praxi mods they could purchase from the extra stores on the ship.